This tutorial will explore the nuance of using the Probe command. While it may seem like a simpler version of Attack, there’s actually some interesting usage that will allow you to recon in force without locking down or revealing the majority of your force.Continue reading…
Tanks. WW1. Trenches. Voxel people. This is Armored Battle Crew. A cutesy take on a tank management game in the vein of Bomber Command or FTL. So does it make the grade of get choked by Mustard Gas?Continue reading…
Do you feel a certain topic is neglected in the strategy gaming podcast world? Let me know which of the below topics look interesting. You can pick up to three. We’ll do what we can to find a knowledgeable stable of guests and convince them to talk about it for an hour or two.
What Podcast Category Should We Do Next?
- Graviteam Tactics : Phi LOVES this game (26%, 13 Votes)
- Aurora : All the Orbits. All the Time. (20%, 10 Votes)
- War in the Pacific : Logistical Autist Simulator V2.0 (14%, 7 Votes)
- V for Victory : Atomic Games Classics. Still better than most of todays wargames. (12%, 6 Votes)
- Indie Wargames : Kursk, Land Doctrine, Battle for Wesnoth (10%, 5 Votes)
- Total War Rome 1 : Like you played in college (10%, 5 Votes)
- Battle Brothers : Merc your way to profits (8%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 34
Is there something on the list you’d like us to cover? Please let me know. Want a longer show? Industry news? New releases? Let me know in the comments! Also if you’d like to come on and chat, drop me a line.
The next two episodes will cover Rule the Waves and then Command Ops 2.
These days most of my gaming time has been spent in binge runs of XCOM 2. While taking a break from stressing about my sharpshooters latest injury, I noticed that Daybreak Games, the publisher of H1Z1 is splitting the game into two parts.
For those of you not into the current survival game craze, think DayZ, or even Minecraft, except with zombies, PVP, construction, and a completely separate no-holds-barred king of the hill style FPS called Battle Royale.